Amazing trip and easily the best time in your life when coming to Thailand through this tour.
- Relax on beaches of Koh Phangan
- Climb the Railay Limestone Cliffs
- Visit ancient rainforests and waterfalls
- Experience the famous Full Moon Party
Start and end in Bangkok! With the beach tour 20 days in Thailand – A Dose of Paradise, you have a 20 daytour package taking you through Bangkok, Thailand and 4 other destinations in Thailand. 20 days in Thailand – A Dose of Paradise includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Days 1-2 – Bangkok
- Days 3-7 – Koh Phangan
- Days 8-9 – Cheow Lan Lake Trip
- Day 10 – Khao Sok
- Days 11-13 – Koh Phi Phi
- Days 14-17 – Railay
- Days 18-20 – Bangkok
- Accommodation for the duration of your Free & Easy experience
- 2 knowledgeable and fun Free & Easy leaders
- 17 years of trip leading experience
- No commissions or gratuities required or accepted… ever!
- Preparations guidebook
- Trip Experience guidebook
- Authentic Thai Style Welcome Dinner
- All meals incl. on Rainforest Lake Trip
This tour offers Vegetarian and Vegan food options on request. Simply let our Customer Support team know the food option that you prefer. Jain, Halal, and Kosher are not available for this tour.
- All group travel between destinations
- If you are doing multiple trips, all travel between trips is included
- Return international flights and airport transfers*** (No surprise extra flight surcharges)
***Land Package prices do not include your international flight, airport taxes or transfers
Flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price. You can organize your flights separately at any point.
Travel insurance is not covered in the tour price. You can organize travel insurance with your preferred insurance company. We recommend World Nomads, a company recommended by LonelyPlanet.
· Additional Services
- All meals and drinks (except those mentioned above)
- Activities outside of the ones listed above (optional activities are not included)
- Any Visa or Visa fees
Questions & Answers
Can I join the tour on the 2nd day?
It is okay to join the tour on the second day in Bangkok but that you will have a night train departing around 4:00 pm so you will have to arrive before then. If you can’t make it, you can always arrange your transportation to the south independently and meet up with a group there.
Will it be alright to leave the tour ahead of the scheduled date?
The last 2 days in Bangkok are pretty much free days so you will not be missing much in terms of activities planned.
Unfortunately, there is no discount for leaving the tour early.
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Start and end in Bangkok.
Hold my space
TourRadar can request Free & Easy Traveler to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Free & Easy Traveler booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2017 the full payment of $1,638 is necessary.
No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1638 for 20 days in Thailand – A Dose of Paradise, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
The following cards are accepted for Free & Easy Traveler tours: Visa – Master Card – American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,410 km.
- Bangkok (Thailand)
- Koh Phangan (Thailand)
- Railay (Thailand)
- Ko Phi Phi (Thailand)
- Khao Sok National Park (Thailand)
- Bangkok (Thailand)
For more Vacation packages, please return to our front page.